Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Once Upon a Time in China 2

I was really impressed with the martial arts of Jet Li in the first part and didn't think that part 2 could top the final fight scene. I was, unfortunately, correct about that. The sequel was still full of impressive martial arts displays. The final fight didn't disappoint either. I thought that the showdown between Jet Li and the god from a sect was better. It had it's moments of comedies, especially near the beginning of the movie. It's a classic Jet Li movie about a classic character Wong Fei Hung. You gotta like it if you're a martial arts fanatic. I do confess. 8/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home