Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Amityville Horror

This is a remake of an older version that I've seen before as a child. As I recall, I didn't like the first one when I watched it either. I thought that this one could be better because of the updated special effects but it just didn't scare me at all. The older one at least got me a little frightened about it. Remember, I was just a kid when I watched that version. Anyways, I might have jumped a little when there was something loud and creepy that popped on the screen but that doesn't make it a good movie. After the movie ended, I forgot all about it already. 5/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home