Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Must Love Dogs

A romantic comedy starring John Cusack and Diane Lane. A typical romantic comedy. It goes through all the cliches, plot twists, etc. that a romantic comedy goes through on the way towards the end. There was a blase performance from John Cusack who swore that he wouldn't be doing any more of these types of movies after "Serendipity". Don't get me wrong, if you're a big fan of these types of movies, you won't be disappointed with this one. I'll have to admit, it does achieve what it is supposed to achieve, that is to illicit emotions, and for me, it worked...the only criticism was that it has been done before and the movie evolved in a pretty low-key slow pace until the credits started to roll. 7/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home