Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Inside Man

A movie about a sophisticated heist in a bank involving people dressed up as painters in masks who take 20 or more hostages is the main premise of this movie. Underlying all of this is more than the eye can see. A Spike Lee directed movie. It had comedy and good action scenes but it just lacked something that I couldn't put my finger on. Good plot. Good acting. I just didn't feel as connected to the characters as much as I wanted. I think that's the reason. But if you're looking for an action movie about hostages and a negotiator with not too much special effects then check this one out. 7/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home