Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mission: Impossible 3

Tom Cruise returns in the next installment of the Mission Impossible franchise. This time, it is directed by J.J. Abrams of "Alias" fame. Just a few months after Cruise was last seen jumping on top of Oprah's couch proclaiming her love for Katie Holmes, we get more Tom Cruise. From the look of the trailers, I didn't expect too much from this movie. I was even thinking to myself how the audience would react to seeing Tom Cruise on screen, since most people think he is wacko nowadays. But I would have to say that I forgot about his real life persona and was drawn into his character of agent Ethan Hunt. I didn't like the first one. I thought the second one was excellent. I didn't think this one would be able to top the second one, to tell you the truth. Was I wrong. Very wrong. This movie had an emotional element which the second one lacked. It had action, suspense, and a good plot as well. Much more than just good entertainment, I highly recommend that you watch this one, Tom Cruise fan or not. 10/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home