Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Just Like Heaven

Mark Rufalo and Reese Witherspoon stars in this romantic comedy about a guy who moves into an apartment to find a spirit living there with him as well and whom thinks that she's still alive. Jon Heder, of "Napoleon Dynamite" fame, has a great comedic and supporting role as a bookstore owner/medium that tries to help Mark's character understand what is happening. I wasn't expecting much from this movie and I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it would be just your run of the mill, cookie- cutter romantic comedy but there was more to it with a great story where we could relate to the characters and feel their emotions. It also had a great soundtrack. I can't ask for much more than this. 10/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home