Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Aristocrats

I had always been interested in watching this movie ever since the trailers were shown in the theaters. I always kept wondering what this joke that the comedians tell each other consisted of. After watching the documentary, I finally found out. I was expecting more humour and laughs out of this one. The punchline isn't even that funny. It's the way that the joke is told that makes this joke work or not work. Every comedian has their own style and way of telling the joke adding their own identity to it. I won't say anything about the joke either to keep you all in suspense. You'd have to see it yourself to find out. But even if you miss watching this movie, it isn't that big of a deal. 7/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home