Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Save the Green Planet

A Korean movie where I read nothing but great reviews about comes short of it after watching it. I didn't really know what to expect while watching this movie. I was only expecting something brilliant as the reviews that I've read told me that this movie was. In fact, it was nothing but. This movie is about an apparent retard-looking man who thinks that there is an alien that they must get rid of in order to save the earth. We are treated to a movie that sort of reminded me of the "Vengeance Trilogy". Keep in mind that I haven't watched "Sympathy For Lady Vengeance" yet. A prisoner, who is thought to be an alien, is held captive and tortured for most of the movie. I didn't think it was done as well as the Vengeance movies though. It had a couple of gross scenes but there wasn't much of a storyline. I found it to be a little too long for my liking after a while but the characters were weird and wacky enough to keep me engrossed in the movie. 7/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home