Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Crash

After hearing nothing but great reviews and buzz about this movie. Also, Oprah, was raving about this movie and telling everyone that they must watch this movie. Not to mention, "Crash" is an Academy Award winner for Best Movie, I finally had a chance to watch it. Let me tell you this, I was impressed because this movie lives up to the hype. It's one of the best movies that I've seen in a while. It made me think about racism and stereotypes. It also has humour to lighten the heavy topic this movie revolves around. Great cast and great acting from the cast. It stars Don Cheadle, Sandra Bullock, Matt Dillon, Brendan Fraser, and Ryan Phillipe, just to name a few...all of whom had great performances. There was one especially powerful and emotional scene involving a fire and a car accident. It contained a couple more of these scenes but that was the most emotional one for me. Aside from that, I saw predictability of the outcomes and therefore it's not the perfect movie. Well, it's hard to be perfect. 9/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home