Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Monday, March 20, 2006

3 Iron

A korean movie that I didn't hear much buzz about that I watched. I found out why after finishing watching this movie. It was a pretty weird movie. The main stars of the movie hardly talked. They could've cast mute actors to play their parts but they weren't in the movie, as far as I knew. It didn't have any sort of a plot. It did have some sort of a storyline, a beginning and an end. It's about a guy who breaks into apartment and homes while the owners are away on vacation or not around. He would make himself at home, eat, sleep and bathe there but he wouldn't rob from the homes. In one of these homes, he meets a woman with whom he falls for and they both start doing this. It wasn't a very long movie but it felt like it was for some reason. It was still interesting enough for me to keep watching the movie though. 6/10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home