Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Night Watch

"Night Watch" is the first of a trilogy about the forces of Good vs Evil. Night Watchers vs Day Watchers. You'll have to see this movie to make sense of all this. It involves vammpires, their enemies, and others which have to make choices of their own to decide which side they want to be alligned with. There is also a Great One and a Virgin who makes everything she has contact with have bad luck. Made in Russia, it was the highest domestic grossing movie of 2004 by a director which had influences from Quentin Tarentino and the Wachowski Brothers. Heading into the theater, I had high expectations of this movie since I read pretty good reviews about the movie. Heading out of the theater, I thought that it was just a good movie. I thought that it needed more action and a more polished look to the film. 7/10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home