Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sympathy for Lady Vengeance

This is the last installment of the Vengeance Trilogy movies. I really enjoyed the first one because it was one of the most violent movie that I had ever watched. It was one of the most original and the it kept me mesmerized. I didn't enjoy the second one as much but it was still very good. It looked more like a hollywood movie with a revenge theme in it and action sequences. This last movie is totally different from any of the previous ones as well. It deals with a lady and her revenge for being sent to jail. She has everything planned during her years in prison. Not as violent as the first movie although lots of blood is spilled in this movie. Not as original because the theme isn't original and the twists aren't really twists. It still kept me interested but there wasn't any emotions that I could relate with any of the characters in the movie. I guess if you want to see the entire trilogy, you should watch this one but if you didn't, it wouldn't be a big loss. I've read raving reviews for this movie but I just can't give it high marks. 6/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home