Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

March of the Penguins

Made in France, this documentary features a journey that a group of penguins make and it informs us of the hardships, the happiness, sadness, and days in the life of these said penguins. I've heard nothing but rave reviews and acclaim for this movie but when I watched it, I didn't think it was that special. I've seen wilderness shows before and this one is comparable to the National Geographic ones that I've seen but which hasn't garnered as much attention as this movie. I'd say, watch it, but don't expect too much from it. 7/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home