Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Introduction

I want this site to be dedicated to movies that I've watched and therefore give you the reader, who is interested in Asian movies to have a more informed choice before purchasing the DVD. By Asian movies, I will be reviewing movies mostly from Hong Kong but occassionally, I will also watch and review Korean and Japanese movies. I will also review USA movies as well. But for fans of Asian movies, this will be your site. I will also try to update at least once a week.

Now let me tell you more about myself, I am a male. I am a Chinese Born Canadian. I like watching action movies but I enjoy romantic comedies as well due to having abundance of those types of movies from my sister who buys those. My top movies from last year in no particular order is "Kung Fu Hustle", "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", "Crying Out Love in the Center of the World", "A World Without Thieves", "Corpse Bride", "Team America", "The Incredibles" and "Collateral".

Now that you know a little bit of my tastes, you may proceed or google to another site. Hopefully, you will stay and bookmark this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home