Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Monday, December 25, 2006

The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

Not having watched the second of the Fast and the Furious franchise, I happened upon the DVD of the third one of the series so I decided to watch it anyways. It's still a complete movie in and of itself so that was still alright. I read horrible reviews about this movie but still ventured onwards. I was pleasantly surprised afterwards because it's the sort of movie that just gets the viewer involved with the nice cars, rap music, cute girls, and the adrenaline pumping action scenes of car racing and drifting. A troubled teen is sent to Tokyo where he stumbles upon a scene not yet seen in the USA, which is car drifting. He gets involved with the wrong crowd yet again and ensuing car races and action follows. I had fun watching this movie and even more so than the first of the series. If you enjoyed the first one, then you won't be disappointed in this one. 8/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home