Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Election 2

I bought the DVD to the sequel of "Election" because I thought that the first one would've been excellent, according to the reviews that I read about that one. Fortunately, I bought if before watching the first one because I might not have bought the sequel if I had already watched the first one. The sequel deals with another election which takes place 2 years after the first film. It deals with some of the characters inroduced in the first movie. This one is mainly about Simon Yam and Louis Koo. Without watching the first movie, there would be some confusion. Anyways, this one is a lot better than its predecessor. It has suspense in the scenes as well as a lot more action. Although, the action is less than in other of Johnnie To's movies and it doesn't have his signature cool scenes. Nick Cheung is once again my favourite character in the movie and Louis Koo plays his role well. 8/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home