Gordie's Movie Reviews

I just like to watch movies. Here's a blog that keeps track of how I felt after watching them so that you could also watch or avoid them when you want to sit back and enjoy a movie.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Shutter

Shutter

I heard that this Thai movie was supposed to be very scary so I purchased the DVD expecting to scream and be terrified. I don't mind being scared once in a while. Anyways, it started off kind of slow but it had some scenes that made me jump near the beginning. It didn't look too frightening to me at all though. It also seemed like it would be a rehashed storyline with the familiar female ghost ala "The Grudge" or "The Ring". But the scares pick up after the middle of the movie and it ends with one of the most horrifying and scream inducing final scenes from a horror movie that I have ever seen. There is a twist to surprise us as well. Without that ending, it would be just an average horror movie but because of the ending, I'm giving this a 9/10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home